My name is Dale Trach. I have over 40 years combined drafting, residential & commercial construction/renovation and Inspection experience. During high school, I was drafting drawings for and constructing cabins & houses.
From high school, I completed 2 years of a pre-Achitecture degree at University of Manitoba. I was a Technical Draftsman for 3 years at Manitoba Hydro.
I was further academically trained with a 2 year Diploma in Building Technology from British Columbia Institute of Technology BCIT).
Upon graduation, I was employed at Canada Mortgage and Housing Association (CMHC) for 7 years in their Technical Services department delivering Inspections for various federal programs.
- Owner/operator of a small residential/commercial renovation business for 12 years.
- Completed Carson Dunlop & Associates Ltd. accredited Home Inspection Training course.
- Accredited Home Inspector (AHI) #085/01 with Home Inspector Association of British Columbia since March 2001.
- Provincially licensed by Business Practices and Consumer Protection Association (BPCPA), license #49659.
- National Certificate Holder #NCA00239.
- Fully insured with Errors & Omissions Insurance and Commercial General Liabilty Insurance.
- Doing business as NewLook Inspections and have completed approx. 5,800 inspections.